Monday, September 01, 2008

A few weeks off ...

I spent today ... Labor Day ... finishing up Kassie and Clint's wedding video. I know they're as anxious to get the final video as I am to get it out to them. The editing has been completed and now I'm just working on getting it on DVD.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have one, and only ONE, wedding album to design. I can't believe it ... I'm actually catching up and once the album has been completed ... I will be completely caught up.

I've got a few weeks off before I shoot my next wedding, so I've got some time to work on marketing and networking. And speaking of networking ... I've entered the digital social networking age ... I joined Facebook. I have no idea if that's a good thing or not, but I suppose if it doesn't take up too much time it's ok. Who knows, maybe I can put up a few wedding photos there as well.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to all the people that have taken the time to watch Kate & John's slide show. It has officially eclipsed all viewings of other slide shows and videos. Please feel free to leave a comment if you like.

And for those that don't get the Penguin reference ... well, they did meet in Antarctica.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Scott, I was showing a friend your website and noticed in your blog you joined facebook! Welcome to the world of procrastiation, the reason college students today are skipping class. Find Doug and I on facebook, we have lots of your wedding photos posted, they are great, people love them. Happy Labor Day!
Kate Edwards Key

Scott Brooks said...

Thanks Kate ... I'll see if I can find you.