Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Just catching up ...

For those that haven't heard yet, we've got our house for sale. Charleston is home, so we won't be leaving. Instead we'll be moving to Fox Lake Drive to a house right on the lake. It's a great looking area and I can even do a few engagement shots in the backyard if needed.

Right now I'm continuing to work on print orders as they come in, so if you've placed an order recently ... that's what I'm working on.

Also ... one more album to design and then I'm caught up.

If you're planning on ordering an album, but haven't done so then this would be a good time. Typically there is a rush for albums during the October/November time period ... everyone wants an album before Christmas. The problem is that it happens nation wide, so the album companies have cut off periods. Be sure to give me a call or send me an email if you're thinking about getting an album designed in the next few weeks.

No comments: